Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wholesale prices for your travel needs..its POWWOW TIME!

Click here to book your travel


Hi there... Ok.. i dont normally do stuff like this but because I travel alot with WNB and need CHEEP AIRFARE and big discounts with rental cars etc and hotels. My friend told me about this place that I could book flights and get trips for wholesale prices. Just click on the link here that says book your travel... this is an awesome new way to get whole sale prices on your Powwow travel for this summer. Huge discounts on plane fare, car rental, and hotel accommodations world wide. Click the travel link above and hit book travel to get started. I used this to book my plane fare to GON and got a great price.

Also.. I have come up with a way to make using this travel site even easier and more convenient for you. After you click my link above...click book travel and sign up to be a "Preferred Customer". It is TOTALLY FREE and only takes a minute to do. As a Preferred Customer you will receive a number of benefits. That site will store your seating preferances and frequent flier info so it will save you time in future bookings. Each time you book travel on this site you will get travel insurance that you typically have to pay for on other sites. You will also get to use 30 minutes of the exclusive Concierge Service for free. The Concierge Service is like having Google at your finger tips while you travel. You can get directions, gate and flight info even restuarant reservations. Anyway I just wanted to show you this so you can get the good deals I did. :)

No comments: